GANG LEADER SATISH BAGRI ALONG WITH FIVE OTHER ASSOCIATES ARRESTED,PLAN OF ANOTHER BUS ROBBERYFOILED
ONE CASE OF BROAD-DAYLIGHT ROBBERY OF P.S.MANGOLPURI WORKED-OUT
TWO BUTTON-ACTUATED KNIVES,TWO KIRPAN ,ONE DAGGER , ONE ROBBED MOBILE PHONE AND SIM CARD RECOVERED
With the arrest of Six desperate bus robbers namely (1) Satish Bagri @ Vijay (age 32 yrs.) S/o Hukum Chand, (2) Gulab Singh@ Parveen @ Panni (age 27 years) S/o Gurcharan Singh, (3) Vikas @ Shyam (age 24 years) S/o Attar Singh, (4) Banni (age 22 years) S/o Mohan Lal, (5) Vinod Kumar (age 27 years ) S/o Sunder Lal and (6) Mohan @ Tittoo (age 22 years) S/o Chiranji Lal, Special Staff of North-West District has busted a gang of notorious bus robbers while they were planning for another bus robbery, and worked out a broad-daylight bus robbery case of PS Mangol Puri Delhi and recovered Two Button-actuated knives, Two kirpan ,One dagger and One robbed N-6600 mobile phone with Sim Card from their possession.
BRIEF FACTS :-
With a view to the robbery case of PS Mangolpuri, to nab the criminals involved in the case, the Special Staff of North-West District was deputed to work in this case. A team of Special Staff led by Inspr. Rajpal Dabas, consisting of SI Ram Avtar, SI Tilak Chand, ASI (DVR) Gurdayal Singh and HCs Narender, Joginder, Attar Singh, and Cts. Harvinder, Surender, Rajinder, Ranjan, Naresh, Manoj and Jai Parkash was deputed for collecting the intelligence. Informers were deputed and information were collected ,which revealed that gang of Vijay @ Satish Bagri ,who is a BC of PS Sultan Puri may be involved in this crime. On 04.08.07 when a police party was present near the B-Block bus stand Mangol Puri, They received a secret information through informer that Vijay @ Satish Bagri along with his associates is present in park behind bus stop F-Block Mangol Puri with weapons and they are planning to commit a bus robbery . On this information raiding party cordoned the park and after listening their conversation overpowered Six gang members while their Seventh associate manage to escaped ,whose name was later known as Banti r/o Budh Vihar. On enquiry the names of the persons were revealed as Satish Bagri @ Vijay, Gulab Singh @ Parveen @ Panni, Vikas @ Shyam , Banni ,Vinod Kumar and Mohan @ Tittoo above. Their cursory search was conducted and two button actuated knives, Two Kirpan and One Daggar were recovered from their possession. A case FIR No. 413/07 399/402 IPC @ 25 Arms Act PS Mangol Puri , Delhi was got registered in this regard.
During sustained interrogation the accused persons disclosed that they have committed many pick-pocketing incidents in running buses on outer ring road from Peera Garhi to I.S.B.T and from Nangloi to Liberty Cinema. They have also disclosed that they have committed a bus robbery on 20.07.07 near Jaipur Golden Hospital outer ring road in a private blue line bus and robbed Rs 25 thousands and a Nokia-6600 mobile phone from a passenger after beating him. During the course of enquiry further investigation the robbed mobile phone and his Sim Card was recovered at their instance.
1.FIR No.604/07 u/s 399/402 IPC & 25 Arms Act PS Mangol Puri, Delhi
(1) Satish Bagri @ Vijay (age 32 yrs.) s/o Hukum Chand r/o E-7/196 Sultan Puri Delhi.
(2) Gulab Singh@ Parveen @ Panni (age 27 years)s/o Gurcharan Singh r/o B-119 Vidyavati Nagar Mubarak Pur PS Sultan Puri Delhi.
(3) Vikas @ Shyam (age 24 years) s/o Attar Singh r/o E-7/194 Sultan Puri Delhi.
(4) Banni s/o Mohan Lal (age 22 years) r/o E-5/120 Sultan Puri Delhi.
(5) Vinod Kumar (age 27 years) s/oSunder Lal r/oE-7/194 Sultan Puri Delhi.
(6) Mohan @ Tittoo (age 22-years) s/o Chiranji Lal r/o E-7/198 Sultan Puri Delhi.
RECOVERY MADE :-
1. Two button actuated knives
2. Three daggers
3. One Robbed mobile phone
WORKED OUT CASES :-
1. FIR No.541/07, dt. 20.7.07, u/s 392/34 IPC PS Mangol Puri Delhi
PROFILE OF ACCUSED PERSONS : –
1. Satish Bagri @ Vijay is a B.C of PS Sultan Puri and head of his gang. He has been arrested earlier four times in the cases of bus robbery and pick- pocketing in Delhi and Jaipur ( Rajasthan) . He is active in pick-pocketing and bus robbery since 2001. He is permanent resident of Sultan Puri. He belongs to a middle class family. He is previously involved in following cases:-
1.FIR No 412/3.6.01 u/s 392/397 IPC PS Saraswati Vihar, Delhi.
2.FIR No.782/01, u/s 25-Arms Act, PS Sultanpuri.
3.FIR No.6/02, u/s 324-IPC, PS Sultanpuri.
4.FIR No.34/02, u/s 323/341/506/34-IPC, PS Sultanpuri.
5.FIR 129/02, u/s 25-Arms Act, PS Sultanpu
6.FIR No.694/02,u/s 25-Arms Act, PS Sultanpuri.
7.FIR No.665/03,u/s 21-NDPS Act, PS Sultanpuri.
2.Gulab Singh @ Parveen @ Panni belongs to a poor family .He is illiterate and previously involved in following cases.
1. 642/28.5.01 u/s 25 Arms Act PS Sultan Puri, Delhi
2. 472/12.7.02 u/s 279/304A/337 IPC PS Saraswati Vihar
3. 691/19.9.02 u/s 394/397 IPC PS Saraswati Vihar, Delhi
4. 900/28.11.02 u/s 324/34 IPC PS Saraswati Vihar, Delhi
5. /06 u/s 379 IPC PS Chnadpol, Jaipur (Raj.)
6. /99 u/s 392/34 IPC PS Mangol Puri, Delhi
3. Vikas @ Shyam is also belongs to a poor family .He is also illiterate and previously involved in following cases
1. 93/25.1.01 u/s 379 IPC PS Sultan Puri, Delhi
2. 143/24.1.05 u/s 188 IPC PS Sultan Puri, Delhi
3. 373/11.3.05 u/s 406/498A IPC PS Sultan Puri, Delhi
4. 431/22.3.05 323/341 IPC PS Sultan Puri, Delhi
5. 601/16.4.05 u/s 399/402 IPC PS Sultan Puri, Delhi
6. 604/17.4.05 u/s 25 Arms Act PS Sultan Puri, Delhi
7. /06 379 IPC PS Chandpol, Jaipur (Raj.)
4. Vinod Kumar belongs to a middle class family and educated upto class 8th .He is previously involved in case FIR No 322/27.3.04 u/s 25 Arms Act PS Sultan Puri, Delhi.
5. Mohan @ Tittoo studied upto class 5th and also belongs to a poor family .He was earlier arrested in a Arms Act case of PS Moti Nagar Delhi .He joined the world of crime about eight years ago.
6. Banni also belongs to a poor family and studied upto class 5th .He is previously involved in Case FIR 428/8.5.07 u/s 25 Arms Act PS Sultan Puri, Delhi.
With the arrest of these notorious bus robbers/pick-pockets one case of bus robbery has been worked out and their other involvements are being linked. Sincere efforts are being made to nab their other associates.